Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What am I getting myself into...


Well...here goes. I am going to give this blog thing a shot. Let me know what you think!
I have never been a writer, so here goes nothing :0)

Ready...Set...STOP!!!

       As, most of you know I am married to my husband David of 14 years. David does everything he can to provide for his family to the fullest. He works 2 jobs...his full time job is for the City of Warrenton in the Maintenance Dept. and then on the weekends he works at O'Charleys in the kitchen. Nope, they aren't glorious jobs...but, it pays the bills and puts food on the table.  We have 4 gorgeous kids...Sebastian is a 12 yr old young man, who loves sports, if that boy could literally live on a baseball field, he would set his bedroom up at home plate. His goals in life are to destroy his sisters and make his dad and I lose our minds before we hit 40. He says he wants to be a Baseball player when he grows up. He has a natural talent for catching, and could be good enough to play Pro ball when he grows up. But, I did tell him he needs to have a back-up plan, just incase that plan falls through. Alyson is a very girly girl of 8 yrs old...she is a very cute, petite little girl...she loves to play her DS and watch movies, she also LOVES animals and, wants to be a Veterinarian when she grows up. Ariana is my 7 yr old, who was born almost 11 MONTHS after Alyson...OOPS! Her goals in life are to torment Alyson anytime she can and, to try to convince me that she is "IN CHARGE". Not sure what she wants to be when she grows up but, I am sure when she tells me it will be something interesting. Tristan is my other OOPS...a sweet 2 yr old boy...he is such a ham, with a GREAT personality...although he is a man of few words...he gets his point across very well. He loves anything with wheels...Tractors, dump trucks, trains, etc.  Cannot wait to see what type of boy of he becomes.

We have started a new journey in our lives...David who is from Mexico and has been a "Legal Alien" since 1998, has started the process to become a United States Citizen. I am so excited about this. His Green Card expires in November of this year. Instead of renewing it, we have decided to go ALL THE WAY! He totally deserves this...he has been the model "citizen" if u will...a wonderful father, stable jobs, we are living the "American Dream", by owning our own home, still working to his fullest ability while having a major eye injury and, only being able to see out of his left eye.  I cannot imagine them not giving him this wonderful "privilege".  It should only take 4-6 months to go thru the entire process.  While we were at the Attorneys office 2 weeks ago, he was going over the process to us and, said the Citizen test was only 10 questions long and he only has to get 6 of the 10 right...I was SHOCKED at this. The Constitution test we took in 8th grade was 100 questions and I am a US Citizen...CrAzY! Anyway, I will keep u all updated on this as we go through the process.

School is almost out for the summer...this is a time to relax but, also a time to go CrAzY...I say this because, even though my kids can get along very well at times, for the most part they are trying to destroy each other at any and all costs. Almost 3 months of them home is going to KILL ME! I love them to pieces...but, by the end of June I am ready for school to start. ITS GOING TO BE A LONG SUMMER!

Well...I hope this gives u a taste of what this blog is going to be like. Follow if u like, or just check in occasionally. Either way...I hope you enjoy reading about the CrAzY life we lead out here in Warrenton.

No comments:

Post a Comment